Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Great Tribulation part 1

"The time is drawing close for the advent (arrival) of the Great Tribulation. This event will commence (begin) from the end of 2012" (see Paragraph 1)

"The second part, the Great Tribulation will commence as I have said before the end of 2012" (see Paragraph 5)

".....must not be confused with the time or the date for My Second Coming on Earth. For this, My children, is not being foretold in these messages. Anyone who attempts to give My children a date for My Second Coming is a liar and not a true prophet. I am, however, revealing years of specific events leading up to my Second Coming, through this prophet." (see Paragraph 1)

These ecological disasters will intensify at the end of 2011 and will, unfortunately, be felt in parts of the world where they are least expected. It is only when they become so common that people will then question them. Then they will realise that they are not due to climate change but have come about by the hand of God. (see The Messages >> 2011 is the Year for Purification throughout the whole world >> Paragraph 2)