Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prayer in Time of Anger


Lord Jesus, there is anger in my heart and I cannot root it out.

I know that I should calm down and offer the hurt and disappointment to You but my emotion is running away with me.

Help me to overcome this weakness and give me peace of heart as well as mind.

Let me learn from this experience and grow into a better human being. Amen.






Prayer To Overcome Bitterness and Resentment
Father, I acknowledge that I've held resentment and bitterness against (name). I confess this as sin and ask You to forgive me. I forgive (name). Remind me, Lord, to not hold any more resentments, but rather to love this person. Father, I ask You to also forgive (name) . Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.
 


= Source =